ITW Plastic Packaging’s separator sheets also called layer pads or tier sheets have been recognized and used by many leading companies in their respective industries. It is the most durable, reliable and cost effective solution to safely stack and transport semi-finished or finished products.
Unlike fiber sheets, ITW Plastic Separator Sheets are unaffected by moisture and very durable, providing a cost effective way to palletize products.
Clean, washable, 100% solid plastic ITW Separator Sheets Sheets offer maximum load stability, reduced contamination and greater product protection between layers of:
- beverage and food containers
- aluminum or steel cans
- glass and PET bottles
- bow molded plastic containers
- automotive parts
- interior packaging dunnage
Manufactured to comply with the food and beverage industry’s packaging standards, ITW Plastic Separator Sheets Sheets feature flexural rigidity – a design trait that incorporates memory and flexibility – to create a smooth, flat surface, extended life and multiple turns.
ITW Separator Sheets gauges range from 0.025” to 0.180” (0.635mm to 4.5mm), and feature:
- many more re-uses than corrugated or fiberboard dividers
- matte finish
- higher surface coefficient of friction
- rounded corners
- anti-static properties
- chemical resistance*
In addition, Separator Sheets Sheets are:
*resistant to water-based solutions of inorganic salts and most inorganic acids and bases.
- compatible with all types of industry pallets
- recyclable – with ITW’s Recapture Program
- sanitary – moisture and bacteria resistant
- odorless – no flavor migration
Download Separator Sheets Brochure