ITW Plastic Packaging is dedicated to the tough jobs in plastic recycling. We shred, grind and wash plastic scrap to produce clean, dry “extruder ready” regrinds. Our washing technology is capable of removing the most difficult contaminates.
ITW Plastic Packaging is a trusted buyer of all forms of thermoplastic scrap.
Materials We Buy:
- PE & PP regrinds
- PVC (rigid/flexible)
- HIPS (parts/ purges/regrind)
- Pallets (plastic dunnage of any form)
- Floorsweeps / contaminated materials
- Purges, parts, pieces
- Post-consumer bales
- Comingled bales (#1’s and #2’s)
- Mixed color bales (#2’s)
- Natural bales (milk jug)
- Z bales
- Drums and buckets (all plastic containers)
- Closures (lined and unlined caps)
- Nursery containers
You can expect competitive pricing; prompt payment and a desire for a mutually beneficial
long-term relationship. We have extensive experience providing recycling materials for pipe, plastic lumber, sheet, profile extrusion, compounding, rotational molding and injection molding applications.
Materials We Sell:
- HDPE regrind (0.2 – 0.8 fractional melt)
- HDPE natural regrind (0.05 – 0.07 fractional melt)
- HDPE regrind (5-7 mi – crate grade)
- HDPE regrind 9 2-4mi)
- HMWPE regrind (9-12 hlmi – forming grade)
- HMWPE regrind (5-7 hlmi – drum)
- PP regrind (10-20 mi)
- PET bales
- LDPE regrind and bales (film)
Our materials are ready for use in your specific application.
- Washing, drying
- Sorting, packaging, baling
Our services will enable you to gain the most value from your plastic scrap. Your product will be processed to yield a clean, dry regrind that meets your specifications.
Download Recycling Pleastics Brochure